Saturday, December 19, 2009

Walmart is on my "naughty" list!

I was so excited to see my boyfriend's present show up in time fir Xmas! But I knew as soon as I picked it up that he wouldn't get to enjoy it. The cute photo mug I had ordered at Walmart.com came with it's handle in broken bits.

Major bummer, Wally! And how convenient that they don't offer any customer service phone numbers on the invoice. Just instructions to return the item to the store for a refund. As if I want to fight holiday crowds at Walmart!!

At least the photos on the mug turned out cute.



Boo, hiss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails