Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fellow Crafters/Artists - March Faves!

In keeping with the theme of March, these favorite listings from other Etsy artists are GREEN :)  Be sure to click on the seller's names for more items in their shops!


"Your last gift to me" by stilettoheights

Please note: this shop is having a BOGO sale, so go take a look!









Elephant Pocket Mirror by MadisonCraft

I chose this little guy because ever since I was a kid, I've had a slight obsession with elephants.  He's just so cute!  And at $5 bucks - you really can't go wrong!

I absolutely adore MadisonCraft's shop!  There are tons of great gift ideas, plus she's having a big sale!




"Unexpected Dinner Guest" by avacado21

What a great catch!  And such great colors in this!

Check out the full shop here!





"The Elegant Peacock" Vintage Locket by Verabel

It's just so gorgeous, I had to add it...even though it has more blue than green!  Peacock feathers and pictures seem to be all the rage these days.  It's easy to see why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails