Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March Faves Part III - Going Green

Here are more featured Etsy artists with their contribution to this month's Green theme!  Some are green only in color, some are also using recycled products so they're also eco-friendly "green"!

Check out each shop link if you like what you see!



Olive Green Paper and Kelly Green Glass Drop Earrings by ljlhdesigns

I love the idea of using rolled paper as the drop bail in these earrings! She's got a bunch of really interesting pieces in her shop, so be sure to stop by and take a look!







Ribbony Zipper pouch by MilkandHoneyHandbags

It's such a cute idea! But I'm a sucker for small purses/bags. Especially wristlets!  Love the inner fabric lining as well!








A Sunday Afternoon by dmahlow

How cool is this? Photo mosaics! I chose this particular print because of the color. However, my favorite in his shop is THIS print titled "A Bright Winter". Love the colors and effect!




It's Time To Change by BululuStudios

I'm a big fan of collage artwork. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I never feel creative enough to pull it off. So at least I can enjoy others' pieces!  This piece was mounted on wood using junk mail and magazine pages. Pretty unique!



Stay tuned for more!  I'll probably be featuring at least 8 more artists before the month ends! :)

~Tsuki

1 comment:

  1. Tsuki thank you so much for featuring me, love all the choices you made. You have a lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails