Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More March Faves from fellow Etsyians

All of my featured items this month either contain the color Green or are eco-friendly "green"

Here are this week's faves:




This gorgeous brass bracelet from "tiedupmemories" on Etsy.  It's so dainty and sweet!

She has some really beautiful vintage pieces in her shop. Check out the rest HERE!










"Skinny Stems" 16x20 Acrylic painting by CozyLittleCave

Her shop is full of cute paintings featuring beautiful girls.  This was just my favorite green one :)












"Deer and Trees" art print by simplyfinebykarin

Her shop also has a really cute cat print with oranges and browns. Go have a look!















Green arm warmers by Jwhiz

These are perfect for me because, even though it's getting warmer outside, my office A/C kicks on every day!  Brrr!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring the green petals bracelet! Love all your green picks! I appreciate it!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature!

    I love the green petals bracelet, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome! :)

    tiedupmemories: it's not only the bracelet, but your photograph of it is also beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool, Tsuki! Thanks for including my painting!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails