Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What do YOU want to see more of?



Okay everyone, I need your input! The "trend" experts say there are certain things out there people are really loving right now. I want to get your opinions on it. Especially since I'm trying to add a few new lines to my collection. So let me know what things you're looking for these days.

It can be design, style, color or very specific. As an example, here are some of the latest trends:

color - turquoise, coral, purple
animals - owls, deer and birds
random - mustaches, monsters, cassette tapes, vintage cameras

So what do you think? What do you look for when searching for gifts for yourself (or someone else)? I personally love elephants and foxes, so I'm gonna do my best to make those the hot new thing! :p

-tsuki

2 comments:

  1. Good call on the elephants and foxes! I love elephants (I even have a very faded pink one tattooed on my foot).

    ReplyDelete
  2. elephants have always been a favorite of mine :) I used to have SOO many stuffed animal elephants as a child. Now I've narrowed my collection down to a few piggy banks and figurines!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails