Friday, April 30, 2010

April Featured Artists Finale!

Well I give up on trying to use Etsy's Treasury feature. :( It just didn't want to work for me. However, I really like the listings I chose for my treasury, so I'm going to post all of them here as a finale for April's Featured Artists post.

This particular bunch focuses on "April Showers". So these all have a common theme relating to rainy days and the colors they bring.

Enjoy!


1. Rainbow Copper Wire Basket by Xanadu2You
2. "A Little Rain" - Brooch by HungryDesigns
3. "Droplets" by kellya
4. Cashmere Storm Gray Chrysanthemum Pin by thejunebride
5. "Here Comes the Sun" necklace by MIXKO
6. "Las Guitarras" by zuppaartista
7. "Pieces of Rainbow" by PerchanceToKnit
8. "Diamonds and Pearls" by StillMemory
9. Lightning Storm Necklace by foamywader
10. Peacock Print by ashleywhitejacobsen
11. "Couture" by UntamedMenagerie
12. Stormy Day Necklace by PoleStar
13. "Two for the Road" by rrobertsphoto
14. "Invincible" by PhotoGrunt
15. Clouds and Stars brooch by VerteAdelie
16. "My Red Umbrella" print by carambatack

10 comments:

  1. Oooh la la! Wonderful... you've featured a bunch of my favorite artists here! So much fun! Thanks for including me! Made my rainy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigosh i love your collection here! can i have one of everything? kthnxbai!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! Two items on this list sold before I could even MAKE this list! haha Luckily, they each had multiple listings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tsuki, great collection! This would've made a great Treasury...thanks for including "Invincible"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks, PhotoGrunt! that's good to hear..maybe one day I'll be able to make a treasury! I love your pic cuz it reminds me of being a little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what an awesome collection! Beautiful work and a lovely blog. I am honored you included my necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so very much for including my "las guitarras" print! what a fab collection! :)
    x
    myan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection of items. I love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a beautiful feature! i love it :)

    I found your blog through the Etsy forums and just wanted to say hi and that you have a new follower! Have a beautiful week!

    xo, Katie
    http://www.kateandoli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much! i've added yours, as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails