Monday, April 19, 2010

Completed: View Ridge Plaza Craft Show

I had a great time at the craft show this past Saturday. The random bouts of rain and wind didn't keep people away and we seemed to have a great turnout. I was lucky enough to be wedged in between two other tents, so while others' were flying away, my tent stayed grounded! Greg went along with me and quickly became the "tent grabber" for others who lost theirs!

People also seemed to really like Greg's reclaimed wood floor mirrors. I was quite proud of him! Just a few more shows and he'll be a natural at schmoozing and selling!

All-in-all it was a great day and I'm happy with my sales. Of course, I always expect to sell nothing so that I can't get disappointed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails