Friday, April 30, 2010

Crafty Challenge!

Announcing the first of many crafty challenges! This is open to anyone who would like to participate. I'm going to kick it off by choosing the first challenge topic and setting the deadline. If you want to join in on the fun, post a photo of your completed project on my Facebook page. I will combine all entries into a photo album so everyone can keep track of what other participants came up with.

You can use ANY medium you work in. It just needs to show your interpretation of the challenge theme! It's a great way for us to appreciate each other's work and also to keep ourselves inspired and creative!

And now for Theme #1.....




 





"Here Comes The Sun"


Interpret this theme any way you choose!


The deadline for entries will be Friday, May 21st. Again, post your project entry on my Facebook page to be a part of this challenge!

Can't wait to see what y'all come up with! :)

3 comments:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails