Friday, May 14, 2010

Country Girl ~ Etsy Treasury


After listening to some music yesterday, I decided to make another treasury. This one is called "Country Girl".  I blogged about it more detail on my photography blog. Read here to understand more of why I chose this theme and see pics of when I was a wee one! :)


View the full treasury HERE

The honeycomb patterned soap reminds me of a neighbor who would bring us fresh honeycomb! It was so tasty! The photo of the tire swing represents one that we had in our own yard. And I really love the photo of the hay bails. The pastures surrounding us were full of tall grass, but I would've loved to have that view!

1 comment:

  1. nice job! a country themed treasury that's not kitschy. :P love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails