Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I've created a monster!

Announced just yesterday, the Etsy Craft Party Meetup for Seattle had only 14 attendees by the time I went to bed last night. Now (just 24 hours later) we've more than tripled in size!


So what I thought might be a low-key get-together at a local coffee shop is now a beast requiring stadium seating and a PA system (okay maybe not that huge, but I like to exaggerate). I'm excited though! I think we should start taking bets on what the final attendance number will be!  Can't wait to see what Etsy & the sponsors plan to send out in the goodie box!

I was just talking to my pal Kelli of { bug miscellany } about how I was already plenty busy this month! I have a few photo shoots scheduled + a couple of craft shows (one which I'm helping to promote). So you'd think I was busy enough. Especially because, at the same time, I'm trying to introduce a new product line for my Etsy store!

But no...apparently I'm one of those chaos-loving freaks! Luckily, Kelli has graciously agreed to help me get this thing going. So I won't be a lonely freak! :p

2 comments:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails