Friday, May 21, 2010

Morning, Sunshine!

Today was the deadline for the first Crafty Challenge. Our theme was "Here Comes the Sun". I think everyone was too busy or too shy 'cuz we only had one other entry! hehe  But no worries. There'll be plenty of Crafty Challenges ahead if you want to participate next time around.

Here are the final projects:

Kelli of { bug miscellany } made this gorgeous hoop w/poms
I also like that she took some pride in the photo taking, while I just
used my iPhone  (it was late and I was tired!)

and my entry...felt on 3x5 canvas...
 It's supposed to be a sunrise ;)


I'll let you know what next month's challenge is once we're ready to start. In the meantime, you can "like" my FB page since that is where the challenge is held :)

Happy Crafting!
~ Tsuki ~

5 comments:

  1. oh 3"x5" that answers my question.

    your sunrise would be so super cute in a spiffy little frame! just sayin'...:P

    when's the next challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm probably not til after PRFM! Gotta have some time to make a few more things for that show. ack! it's so close!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping in and looking around from Follow Friday! And just became your newest follower! Yea! Hope you stop by and return the favor!

    My blog www.remodelaholic.com is all about interior design and remodeling there are some great tutorials so you can get the look you want on a budget! We also have a party every Friday to show off your stuff! And Sunday for Recipes links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the lovely comments on my blog.
    i am so glad you did.
    your blog is a gem!
    can't wait to see what you post abou next.
    your newest follower.
    -ang

    greensubmarinediydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails