Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Play with your food!




I love making miniature polymer clay goodies. And I especially get a kick out of it when they look close to lifelike. But what about making food...OUT OF FOOD? That's exactly what's happening over at Jim's Pancakes! Using coloring and some fancy dripping skills; food, landscapes and even ferris wheels are being sculpted out of pancakes. Edible works of art!

Check it out over at Jim's Pancakes


This happily reminds me of when I was a kid. The local diner we'd visit for breakfast would make us pancakes shaped into any animal we requested. While the koala and kangaroos made me smile, they were doodles compared to the ones Jim makes!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! next time im making pancakes im getting out the food coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails