Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tic-Tac-TOES!

So lately I've been obsessing over my toe issues and I needed a little pick-me-up. I'm seriously looking forward to the day when I can remove my socks and not be afraid to look down!  I searched on Etsy and found some items that I could use when my toe finally heals.



Love this toe guard by DerbyVixen. Now, I'm not a derby girl myself, but my toe could definitely use some protection right now!


Mint Chocolate Chip is my favorite ice cream flavor. So I'm sure Mint Chocolate would be my favorite Foot Bath scent! Check out this lovely package from Naturallylela

I know I can't wear these and I could enjoy them now. But I just thought they were adorable. If my foot were a cookie, this is what I'd want it to look like! Check out the Flip Flop cookies by StoneHouseOven

I know it's summertime, but my toe would be nice and comfy (post-icky) in these wooly toe socks by twiddletoes!

I don't wear much jewelry, especially not on my feet! But this toe ring by AdaRosman is just adorable!


And last but not least, what Zombie/Franken-toe would be
complete without some zombie peep toe shoes!?!
Check out this masterpiece by savagespider

6 comments:

  1. oh, it's toetastic!

    i'm afraid of feet, but this is a pretty cute collection. :) i especially adore the toe guard. even i can get behind that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the toe guard! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! You are a funny girl! I still think a Springy little "toe mitten" would solve the problem. Who knows? You may start a new trend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds!

    Your comment on my fragrance post about the Prince perfume has me laughing still!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that heel is so cute! i feel ya. i cant wear all my favorite heels so i just fantasize till my ankle heals.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails