Monday, May 3, 2010

Workin' on my swagger...er, swag!

So the EtsyRain Spring craft show is happening this weekend. I wasn't lucky enough to get in (this time around) but I will be attending. One of the best parts about this show is that the first 50 people through the door will receive a free swag bag full of goodies made by EtsyRain members. I'm adding a small item to each bag and I'm hoping people like them (pics hopefully by tomorrow)!

I'm busy finishing up the last bits of the items and getting them into their packaging. It'll be a great way for me to advertise my shop. I also plan to get there early and try to get a bag because there are a lot of talented artists in EtsyRain so I know there'll be a ton of good stuff!

Also, they will be raffling off some items for Lifelong Aids Alliance. I donated a canvas wrap print, not sure what else was donated, but I'm going to buy some tickets and try to win something fun!

If you want more info on the Spring craft show this Saturday, check out the Facebook Event page.  For more info on EtsyRain, check out their website!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited! you know my happybehind will be there early. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails