Thursday, June 10, 2010

As Chandler Bing would say...

could I BE any busier?!? :)

Two photoshoots down, two more to go this week. I put up a sneak peek of the latest on my photography blog. Luckily, the weather will be perfect for the next two shoots, as we are expecting sunny and 76 for the next few days. That seems very unlikely after last nights crazy rain/thunder/lightning storm! But I'm gonna stay positive and believe the weatherman just this once.

last night's rainstorm

Saturday, I'm meeting up with Kelli to run around Seattle picking up donations for next week's big Etsy Craft Party that we've been organizing. I just hope my toe can hold out with all the traipsing up and down hills! It is starting to look normal again. And I wouldn't be ashamed to show it. However, it still hurts with any direct pressure, so I can't slip it into a shoe. Hopefully that time is coming soon!

I've got an order to ship out today (yay, Etsy!) and some more shops to follow up with. I also need to check the party rental store for chair availibility (for next week's party). Tonight is "Crafting up North" at Black Door Studio. I'll be meeting with other crafty gals and hopefully working on more of my bird's nests for hair pins. :) I also need to work on the shop hop map for the upcoming event. Ahhhhh! So much!


Lots to do, lots to do. But I think I'll have plenty of time to finish it all in time. (I hope, I hope, I hope!)

5 comments:

  1. good grief, lady. shall i bring you some WIRED when i meet you? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha possibly! I'll just do a double shot of coffee when we get to cupcake royale! plus the sugar rush will help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing for plenty of time and sunshine filled days!! you'll get it all done!!!

    xoxo,
    Bonnie

    PS cupcakes and coffee always help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got it in the bag ;)
    You are doing an awesome job, by the way.
    I'll see you Friday and be sure to call on me for last minute things if you need them. It's an open day for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, Julia! I will definitely be in touch because I'm sure I'll be scrambling in the next couple of days! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails