Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Link Love

Keeping it simple so I can get stuff done today!  Here are some links that I'm loving right now! Enjoy!






Summer Popsicle Picnic post over at Design*Sponge
(Makes me want to have a summer picnic party!)









This hilarious comeback of Ralph Macchio on Funny or Die
(I watched it 3 times yesterday!)









A Summer Bday treasury made by { bug miscellany }
(I'm a summer baby, myself!)










This delicious IPhone pancake from Jim's Pancakes
(Because I won't be upgrading from my 3GS anytime soon!)











And of course, I can't leave without pimping my Etsy Craft Party. I've been organizing it for a couple weeks now and it's almost time to celebrate! One more week!




Happy Friday, Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. that iphone pancake is HILARIOUS! it's kind of a sickly shade of gray for nomming, tho. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so lovely...I will check them out! Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails