Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Monday! Summer is here!

Roy the BDS kitty
We finally got ourselves some good weather to get out and play in! Friday evening, I stopped by my stepparent's house and took some pics of their chickens in the coop. That's something I'll be using on my blog, soon, so stay tuned!  I also stopped by the Black Door Studio to do a bit of crafting...made some donuts and cupcakes for future charms.

Yesterday, Greg and I did a quick family photoshoot with a really sweet family. Afterwards, we headed to Marymoor Park and rode bikes all around. It was the perfect day: 71, overcast and a slight breeze so we didn't get overheated.

I also got a chance to update some old listings with new photos and add a couple new listings. I won a contest last week for one month free advertising on Unanimous Craft! So I figured it was time to update my Etsy shop since more people might be stopping by. I hope to have a few more listings up by week's end.

It'll be a quick work week for me. I have Friday off (my bday) for some relaxation, then we're heading up to Orcas Island for the holiday. And I don't have to come back to work till Tuesday! Lovely!

How are you going to spend the 4th of July weekend?

7 comments:

  1. Oh i love Orcas Island! have a great birthday! i will be in Cle Elum camping and hopefully floating the yakima river.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crud-a-dud-dud! your birthday really snuck up on me!
    is that the resident meow at Black Door?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Panda that sounds FUN! I love lazy river floating! watch that foot!

    @ Kelli he's one of the kitties. The little black one, zoe, is also the studio cat :)
    and the bday sneak is on purpose! I didn't want any crazy, etsy gifting in preparation for YOUR present from me! too many eyeball rings out there waiting to be bought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :))
    If you get the time - and I hope you will :) - please check out my blog. I think you might like it!

    Hoping to hear from you soon, sweetie!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuppiee to your upcoming Birthday...I bet you will have a blast:) You weekend sounds lovely and I wish you a great day:)
    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks, Pixie! I will definitely check out your blog :)

    thank you, Diana! I hope to have, if nothing else, a lot of time to relax! The traffic will be a nightmare, but totally worth the getaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails