Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pretty in Pink!

I've updated my blog using Blogger's new design templates. It's pretty fun and a nice change from the boring white. But I'll probably end up changing it a few more times till I find something that suits me.
I'm also hoping to have a new banner/logo real soon, so stay tuned for that!

I decided to make today's post a photo follow-up of the past couple of weeks. So here goes...enjoy!
(all taken with my iPhone using the "Hipstamatic" app)

Just in time for Gay Pride week, Cupcake Royale has released their new shirt/button theme


Took a quick trip to the Seattle Public Library with Kelli


Finally showing my Frankentoe! It's healing up quite nicely!


Ui put her party dress on for my boss' bday this week. Such a diva!


Enjoyed a cold one up at Grandpa's house, last night.
They live on the way to Steven's pass, so the surrounding mountains are huge and gorgeous!


I made some extra mustaches/lips on a stick to go with the rest of the donations to the shelter for battered women and their children. It's just not possible to have too many mustaches on a stick!


It got a little chilly, windy and bright at the beach with Greg


Couldn't resist the cupcakes at Cupcake Royale. Delicious!

3 comments:

  1. gay cupcakes - i need to be friend with those! - bet they have THE best parties!!!



    kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~


    ps - having a party @ my blog tomorrow and all weekend - come and join - gonna be a Beach Tiki Party!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! oh sweet I'll come check it out :) will their be gay cupcakes at your party? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. photos turned out great!!

    i still can't believe that dog DESIRES to be dressed up. has she no shame? :P

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails