Thursday, June 3, 2010

Psst...! Hey, Seattle! C'mere!



What are you doing this Saturday the 5th? Do you like to shop garage sales, vintage stores and funky markets? Do you like live music, open air on sunny days and booze?! If so, you should come down to the Punk Rock Flea Market. It's from 10am to 10pm so there's really no excuse to miss it!

It will be full of vendors selling handmade and vintage. There will be live bands and a dj. Kids can come and parents can drink (what fun!). And you can work on your tan while checking out the merchandise!

I'll be there! My man will be there! My friends will be there! So you should come, too!

$1 donation to LiHi gets you in the door. Booths are located both indoors and outdoors for your shopping convenience!

It's being held at the Underground Events Center in Belltown, 2407 1st Ave

4 comments:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails