Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random Bits

One of these days I'll make my blog a bit more uniform. It seems a bit scatter-brained at the moment.  :)

It's 4:20pm. Not that the number means anything to me. Just pointing out the time. My Starbucks Iced Mocha is finally kicking in and the yawns have subsided.


Here's a random bit:

I love it when you're leaving a bathroom stall and your jacket gets stuck on the handle. I love it even more when you're leaving the stall so quickly, the force of the jacket being stuck yanks you back until you almost fall onto the toilet. Even better, I love it when you finally leave that stall only to be squirted in the face by the automatic air freshener mist. How's that for timing?

How is your Wednesday treating you?

3 comments:

  1. haha - i love the 4:20 - thanks for the laugh!!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. gaaaah? did these events really all befall you?

    cuz that SUCKS. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yep! all at once on my potty break today. yay, me!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails