Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What do you want from me?

So I'm finally going to fill up the space above marked as {Tutorials}. I thought I'd give my lovely readers a chance to request a tutorial from me. So here are your options, you tell me what you'd like to learn about.
  • glass marble magnets
  • cute polymer clay mini-food charm
  • easy felt keychain
  • matchbook note pad
  • bottlecap magnet
  • tiny terrariums
That should be enough to choose from for the first tutorial. So let me know what you'd want to see posted!

3 comments:

  1. tiny terrariums!
    but I want you to SHOW me. In all that spare time you have. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd like to learn about marbles.

    cause i'm pretty sure i've lost mine.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails