Monday, July 19, 2010

Felt Ice Cream in Vintage Frame

I'm trying something new here. I'll be offering certain items for sale on my blog that will not be featured in my Etsy store. Using the PayPal button in the post, you can buy directly from me!

The first item is my hand-stiched, felt ice cream cone. It comes in a 4"x6" vintage frame to sit on your desktop or shelf. The felt piece inside the frame is approximately 3"x5"

Currently offering this for $14 USD with free shipping (US/Canada shipping only).








3 comments:

  1. this turned out so frickety frackety CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! wish i had a little girl to put it in her room

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet and what a great idea,sweetie:)
    Kisses and have a wonderful day:)

    ps: I am hosting a great GIVEAWAY, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails