Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Spreading the Sunshine!

I was recently given a blog award by the lovely Lila and Bells. The Sunshine Award is given in recognition of inspiring postivity and creativity in the blogosphere. It is suggested that you pay it forward by then giving it to 12 bloggers who also inspire you!

So here is my list of blogs that make me laugh, make me think, make me cry or just inspire me to be more creative and enjoy the beauty that life has to offer. Congrats to you all!




I encourage you all to check them out if they're not already on your list!  And feel free to take this award and pass it along to those who inspire you!

P.S. I wanted to give a huge thanks to Candy Graphics for my new little gray fox logo (see the blog button on the sidebar) and to Cardboard Monet Designs for my new pawprint icons (also on sidebar)! Thanks so much, ladies!

7 comments:

  1. thank you so much :) I certainly needed a reason to smile today of all days too, and you just provided me with a big old cheesy grin :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award and for telling me about frozen Jamba Juice packs! I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe thank you so much for the award! im def reading all these blogs now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tsuki on receiving your sunshine award and thank you for passing it to SlowLane!!!
    Happy to discover your little place here and will sure come back!
    xx, Galit

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails