Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wordful Wednesday

It's been super busy at the 9-5 job. Yesterday we were absolutely slammed. I guess it's good since it makes the day go by much quicker. But the one negative is that I didn't have much time to play online! Boo, hiss!

Today, I expect it to be a lot of the same. So I'll keep this short and sweet. It's Kelli's bday today! Happy Birthday, girl!

So I wanted to share this photo I took this morning.

And also encourage you all to go and post some birthday wishes on her blog. Or, better yet, go buy some of her darling brooches and magnets in her Etsy shop! Here's a few of my faves:






P.S. I have a new blog button you can grab. It's over there on the right ---> ain't it cute?! :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Kelli! oooh im so grabing your blog button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute brooches!! Stopping by to say hi from Lady Bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute:)
    Really love them:)
    Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so sweet, foxy lady!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails