Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Yeah, Baby, I'm Bad News

I love Rilo Kiley. If you don't already know about them (they've been around a while), they are an indie rock band, fronted by Jenny Lewis. Remember her? She was an actress, once. But maybe you never saw Troop Beverly Hills (good ol' Shelley Long).

Anyway, they have a great sound, she has a great voice, and their song - "Portions for Foxes" is what semi-inspired my latest Etsy Treasury. I also chose "foxes" because it's my shop name...and my last name. And they're just so dang cute!
























And if you want to hear the song, check out this YouTube video

2 comments:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails