Monday, August 23, 2010

Aaaaand We're Back!



Back from the quick little camping weekend! It was so much fun that it really felt like we were gone for more than just a few days. The weather was absolutely perfect, too! I will have a bunch of pics to share in a couple of days. I just need to recoup a bit, first! 

Here are just a few of the highlights:



-hiked thru the Hoh Rainforest
-walked along Dungeness Spit
-watched deer in the wildlife refuge
-took a tour thru the game farm (cute bear pics ahead!)
-stopped off in Forks to hunt some vampires (remember this Twilight post?)
-lounged around in the Sul Duc Hot Springs...very relaxing
-made a detour to Ruby Beach
-enjoyed gourmet cooking on the campfire

It was just lovely :)




Before we left, I had a chance to upload some more items to my Etsy shop. In addition to the Fox bookmark and orange lovebird satchet I added earlier, I also have these pretties:









Don't forget, we still have a crafty challenge coming up! Details can be found in THIS post!

And if you haven't already voted in my new banner poll -- please do so! I'm trying to decide which one to use! :)


How was your weekend?!

3 comments:

  1. aaw YAY, you're back! glad you had a nice time, but really, it was way too quiet around here without you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable items! It seems like you had a wonderful camping weekend, hooray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i went to the Hoh rain forest last year. So pretty out there! sounds like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails