Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Crafty Challenge #2 ~ Wanna Play?!

It's FINALLY time for another Crafty Challenge! This time around, the theme is...

"A Little Birdy Told Me"


The challenge (should you choose to accept it) is to create a new project based on this theme. You can use any medium you'd like! Paint, crochet, embroidery, sculpt...whatever you want to do!

Join my Flickr group and choose one photo for your entry pic. Post it in this thread in the Flickr Group. You can upload additional photos/angles by adding to the group pool and adding the tag "LGFCC2" (so we can find them easier).

The deadline for this challenge is Friday, September 10th! That should give you plenty of time (hopefully) to come up with, create and photograph your work.

Remember, the point of these challenges is to get inspired and get crafting. Currently, there are no prizes. We just want to see what we come up with and how many different versions of one theme we can create!

Have fun! And pass it along to anyone you think may be interested in participating!

6 comments:

  1. woo hoo! i was JUST wonderin' when one of these might pop up again.... :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well naturally it'd happen when I'm busiest with everything else!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet! im in!!! (for real this time)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love it! i'm gonna try it :) eep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this...Really great!!!

    Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am having a really great GIVEAWAY today…hint?(something you can wear) so please join in !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! I hope you call can make the deadline (I know I gotta get my butt in gear!)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails