Friday, August 6, 2010

{ Free Range Friday } TGIF, YO!

Happy Friday, everybody! Phew! What a long, strange week it's been!

I kicked off my week with a fall in the tub. Ouch. And ended up with a nasty computer virus (still completely unplugged at home). So I'm hoping next week will be a fresh start with less drama -- right after my visit to the toe doc on Monday!

Tomorrow, I'm photographing another wedding. Unfortunately, our weather has taken a turn for the worse. Luckily, they already have a giant tent rented. But that still means crap for lighting = crap for photo taking. But I'll do my best to make it work (as Tim Gunn would say).


So here are some recent wonderments for you to observe. Something to take my mind off my miserable work week...


If you're not already following "Color Me Katie", you really should. She has some great photos from her dive into -- of all things -- A DUMPSTER POOL! Seriously. It's amazing!

How can anyone resist the cuteness of WILD ANIMAL BABIES?!?!















Cupcakes sure are popular these days! I think it's party because they're tiny and cute (and yummy!). But also because they're smaller than a slice of cake! So maybe you feel less guilt when eating them.  Who knows? Anyway, check out one my latest faves from local cupcake shop... Trophy Cupcakes. It's Upside Down Pineapple Cupcake!

Mmmm, I'm craving some cupcake right now!




Some music I'm loving lately:
Kiss with a Fist by Florence + the Machine
I Love the Way You Lie by Eminem & Rhianna


Also, in case you missed it, the Crafty Challenge #2 theme is up! Put your thinking caps on and join the fun!

Have a great weekend, everyone! 

6 comments:

  1. OOOOH, i did NOT know Trophy had a pineapple upside down cupcake! that's probably my all time favorite kind of cake. yuuuummmz. i also had a margarita one from Trophy that was pretty amazing too.

    omg, going to link baby pandas to our own Panda now.... :)

    good luck with your wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also my favorite kind of cake....i change my mind kelli! awe cute pandas!!! i turn the radio up every time i love the way you lie comes on. Happy friday and good luck tomorrow!
    p.s. im still waiting to see pics from the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a toss up for me. Cuz I also LOVE German chocolate cake. but that's mainly for the frosting :)

    @ Panda...I will have those up as soon as my computer is revived. That virus wiped me out good. so it'll be another week till that happens :( boo hiss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least the week is winding down! Two comments... are those pandas for real? Look at those crazy panda baby eyes. Adorable!!! And seriously... did you have to put that cupcake there? I'm starving. I am going to skip straight to dessert tonight I think. :)

    Good luck with the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!

    I dunno, but I think they're real. Maybe they were just spooked and bug-eyed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable panda babies!!! I love the "Free Range Fridays"...ha ha, I would love to have a little farm with some free range chickens someday!

    Congratulations! You have been awarded with the "I Love Your Blog" award...and I also love your heart for nature! You can check it out on my blog:

    http://ecofriendlyfreckles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails