Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Meatless Morning Post

This post is meat-free...no bacon here!  I haven't taken the time to go through the real photos from our trip. So here are just a few more from my iphone.

Ruby Beach:





I love taking pictures of Greg taking pictures ;)


and just for fun...we stopped for lunch in Port Townsend. I had unsweetened iced tea, which Greg hates! So I told him to try it...as he was making a face, the waitress walked by. He gets embarassed so easily ;) hehe
here's the video I took on my phone:

video

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures! HAHAHA Greg cracks me up! unsweetened tea is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are stunning, i need to take a trip here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some gorgeous images. I would love to go there one day : ) Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails