Thursday, August 19, 2010

Power to the People!

It's time to take a poll!  Etsy has changed their page layouts for shops. Now it's all wider and stretchy! See what it looks like HERE!  I'm still getting used to it and trying to make some adjustments.  So I'm trying to decide on the best configuration for my new Etsy shop banner.

I had all the words in gray until someone told me it needed a splash of color. And now I'm lost!

So I'd love to get your opinion on the matter!  Which banner design do you prefer? If you have other suggestions, I'd love to hear them! :)

(Click here to see an example of what it will look like on my page)



Banner 1



Banner 2




Banner 3




Banner 4




Banner 5



Do you have a preference?! :)



Ooh and P.S.  My blue cupcake charms is featured in a new treasury! Go check it out! It's full of pretty things! :)



5 comments:

  1. I think I like the last banner the best, but honestly don't think you could go wrong with any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your vote! that's my fave right now, too. But mainly cuz I'm loving the color coral right now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last one the best too, I think. It pops a little more than the blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banner 2 or banner 5 for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails