Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Friday!!!

Major TGIF today! It seemed that since Wednesday, I kept thinking "hooray, tomorrow is friday" but I was wrong! I think that jury duty day really threw me off!

Last night I worked on some fun new things. Have you seen those felted acorns all over the place lately? They're a pretty popular craft right now. So I just couldn't resist giving it a go. It's a lot of fun! I made a tiny needle felted pumpkin, too!




I have a surplus of acorn caps and wool roving...so next week I will be sharing a tutorial and offering a giveaway so that you can make your own felted acorns! Wheee!

Here's my first attempt!


Don't forget about the blog hop I have going on today. To join in and follow other blogs, just go to THIS POST and follow the simple instructions. I think next time I'll give a little more notice so people don't miss out on the fun!

Have a great weekend, everybody!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, for a first attempt they came out super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable pumpkins! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally going to give that felted pumpkin a try! And I totally hear you on TGIF.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails