Monday, September 27, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday

Oh man, I thought it would never end! What a day! I was so busy at work, I just couldn't find the time to come and play online! But I'm here now :) And I wanted to share the uber-amazing news!!!

I finally made it onto Etsy's front page! Woohoo!!  This is such a great achievement for me. Although it didn't turn into any sales for my shop, it's a great feeling to get noticed!

Since today and last Friday were such busy days at work, I'm glad I had a nice relaxing weekend in between. I took the boypiece to Costco for his first real run-through. He finally has a Costco card, so he wanted to see just what that could get him. We didn't buy anything; just browsed. But we did enjoy the amazing massage chairs they had on display. OH. MY. GOD! I am not an indulgent person, but that is definitely something I could spend money on in the future! It was DIVINE!!!

After we relaxed in the middle of the shopping center, we wandered around Ballard and stopped for a treat at Cupcake Royale. Then we headed off to a thrift store. We had some fun playing with the funky clothes and Halloween accessories. Hehe



Okay! Now it's time for me to finally catch up on the blogs in my reader. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and your Monday wasn't quite as hectic!

*****Don't forget -- only a couple more days to enter my Felted Acorn Pack Giveaway!
I will be announcing the winner this Wednesday! *****

5 comments:

  1. omg, i'm soooooo glad today's over! now: to make it through the rest of the week.....

    i'm SO HAPPY for you to have made the FP! it is well deserved and long overdue. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun images!!!

    PS: i'm hosting my FIRST give-away - come on by and enter!!! - $45 worth of goodness!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika

    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on making front page!! haha you guys are such goofballs.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails