Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday, Monday

Back to work with a mad rush! I think it's time for another vacation! 
My weekend was a little bit of a mish-mosh of moods! Saturday's craft fair was a bust. It was gorgeous weather, but 1/2 of the people cancelled for fear of rain...so not many came out to buy. Whatta bummer.

Sunday, I woke up with a killer migraine that took me hours to shake off. So that day was kind of killed. But I did make it up to the big closing sale at JoAnn Fabric and took advantage of the pricing. I bought some new linen-look materials in some pretty colors for fall!

My logo fiasco and internet whining led me to a designer named Maru. She makes these incredible fabric scarves under the monkier "Pronta (US)".

Aren't they gorgeous?

She was sweet enough to help me out by designing a new logo that I'm absolutely in love with! I still need to update my Etsy and blog buttons, but I wanted to show it off to you.

Whaddya think?!

I finally have my dentist appointment tonight to get my crown on. So I'm hoping to be off this liquid diet tomorrow! Hooray!!!  Oh and tonight, I'll be working on my first tutorial to share with y'all...finally!

How was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. i am in love with your new logo! it's so cute, and i loooove that font! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute logo! I'm working on a post right now about my visit to Oktoberfest...so many great photos, I can't decide which ones to use, haha.

    PS. I'm scared of dentists...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!! thats a bummer about saturday. i have a craft sale coming up i was going to share with you and kelli. details to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank yoU! I love him too!

    Panda -- whats the deets?!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails