Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Logo/Banner - Which One?

Okay guys! I finally had some time to work on a new banner design using my new logo (which I adore)! But I'm a bit stuck on which banner to use. I think I like the layout/style...I'm just not sure about the opacity of the photos on the right of the banner.

So which do you prefer?

1.

2.


3.


***EDIT***
Here's a screenshot of the favorites so far -- #2 and #3. This is how they look on my shop page. Just wondering if that makes it easier to decide, seeing it all together. :)

banner #2


banner #3


 
***PS Don't forget to enter my Felted Acorn Pack Giveaway!
The winner will be selected tomorrow!***

14 comments:

  1. i like the last one - the brightness of it :o)

    PS - come visit my first GIVE-AWAY - $45 worth of fabulous! - don't be shy - pass it along! :o)

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika
    ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one! oh and congrats on making it to the front page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like number 3 the best. but you know i <3 vivid colors. :P
    i think it's the most attention grabbing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i like #2 the best. it's a good mix of 1 and 2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 is my vote!! like goldilocks said, "just right..." :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like #2 It's just the right balance

    ReplyDelete
  7. #2 I like the softer look. It goes better with the fox

    ReplyDelete
  8. #3 the crisp and brightness shows off your work the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote #3. I like the brightness of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like #3, i have problems with photos myself and find the crisper, brighter ones to be the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like #3 the best; it's crisp and vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like number three the best, it really pops.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails