Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Trackback

Ahh work is picking up like crazy so I only have this tiny window of opportunity to post! Since I have nothing amazing to say today (I woke up early and I'm out of sorts!), I decided to make this a trackback post.

I promise to come back with two very fun tutorials...hopefully tomorrow! That will be partly to help celebrate the fact that I just made it to 100 blog followers! Hooray! Thank you for following me! :)

So without further ado...here are 10 interesting blog posts by people I'm following this week:

1. Little Blue Boo has this great tutorial posted "30-Minute Personalized Belt". Be sure to check out her other tutorials while you're there!

2. There are a few gorgeous animal-inspired treasuries featured over on the { bug miscellany } blog

3. Graphic design by Tara is hosting a blog hop today called the "Mid-Week Mingle". Go grab a button and add your blog to her list to get more followers (and find more blogs to follow)!
Photobucket

4. Over at Vegan Craftastic, they're featuring an interview and hosting a giveaway for Vegan Kitchen Soap!

5. The weather is turning a smidge cooler -- time for some comfort food! Ree is sharing her favorite meatloaf recipe! I L-O-V-E meatloaf. I happen to think my mom's is tops. But I'm always willing to try a new spin on things.

6. This Free Bird is busy "Practicing the Fine Art of Doing Nothing". Now that is something I'd love to perfect!

7. The folks at Slow Lane Notes posted photos of their weekend at The Coorong. That looks like it'd be a fantastic place to visit! I'd love to be able to visit both Australia and New Zealand one day....one day!

8. I *heart* faces had a new photo challenge this week -- Smirk! Go check out all the great entry photos! I still need to add mine!

9. River Otter Rustics had a memorial post dedicated to John T Williams. He was a local (Seattle) man who carved totem poles that was recently gun down by local police. Such a tragic end to this man's life :(

10. Thea @ Thea's Soapbox posted some of her newest creations! So lovely!


Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting and hopping!
    T♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a new follower from the blog hop.
    Living Out Loud
    http://lgreenss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, thanks for the new reads (for later tonight, so it seems...) :P

    HANG IN THERE, foxy one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayyyy 100! - i know when i reached 100 i was in complete disbelief! - i never thought even 10 "strangers" would follow me ... GOOD LUCK lovey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray for new followers!

    @Erika--i'm in the same boat! I never thought anyone could be interested in my incoherant ramblings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. following you from Mid Week Mingle... hoping you will follow me back also!

    best,
    april

    www.marineparents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am following you from Mid Week Mingle blog hop. Please stop by my page and join in on my new blog hop called Weird Me Wednesday.
    http://shhhhhjustbetweenume.blogspot.com/2010/09/weird-me-wednesday-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Hope you can stop by and visit my blog!

    Have a great day!

    Kari
    http://shining2save.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am now following you thanks to Mid Week Mingle, and it would be nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Also don't forget, if you need any help increasing your blog's traffic or you want to sign up in our amazing giveaway: 3 x greeting cards of your choice complete with delivery to the recipient, you know where to come!
    Today we teach another one of our easy HTML tutorials, so make sure you don't miss it! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!!! We are your newest followers! We hope you will follow us back at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com! Have a great day =)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails