Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Front Page and Beyond!

Woot Woot! I made it to the front page again last night (second time in two days). It's pretty shocking and amazing to me and it really feels good to be recognized. This time it was my chocolate fox embroidered hoop. I guess people like 'em! So I should probably make more, eh?

I'm also trying to figure out what to make for my xmas craft show coming up. I'm kind of bored with most of what I've been selling at shows lately. Nothing I have is really holiday-themed. I do like my birdy headbands and brooches, but I'm thinking I need ornaments..maybe out of felt..maybe out of clay...?

Question...if you were to go to a holiday craft show...what would you shop for? Would you be looking for gifts for yourself or someone else? And if you're gift shopping, do you really buy ornaments? Just wondering if that's more of something I should put on Etsy, not bother with at shows.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats my dear! That is so great!
    When I visit craft shows I usually shop for gifts for my family and friends:)
    Kisses

    Ps: I am hosting a ban.do headband GIVEAWAY today! Please, join in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, you are totally a rock star.

    i absolutely have an ornament addiction. but i buy them for mah self too. :P kind of a problem...

    this year i'm buying only handmade or vintage, but i also usually buy things that aren't in and of themselves 'holiday' as gifts.

    so...both? that's not helpful. sorry. i fail.

    ps - <3 the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and, um, i have big plans to antler up my kittens for the christmas card this year.

    watch out Ui!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya at craft shows I'm always looking for gifts as well for family and friends--they're hard to shop for and I've never gotten them ornaments, but I know other families do have that tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo. craft shows. hm. i'd mostly be buying for other peeps at craft shows. i think ornaments are a great idea...also brooches, holiday themed. :) maybe headbands too that are holiday & new years themed. good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. your awesome!!! im not sure what to make for the christmas shows either. i think i will do ornamants and the other stuff i make just christmasy...your should totes make birdy ornamants like doves.

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails