Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's Sweater Season!

I love this time of year because you get to bundle up! I have a new pile of sweaters to wear on these blustery days. Most of my new sweaters are gray or brown, but I have a few splashes of color (red & purple) thrown into the mix.

Now I just need to get one for Ui! Something like this, maybe?
{via}


What's your favorite winter item?




My boypiece stopped by last night and cooked me dinner. It was delicious! I love dating a man who loves to cook ;)

1 comment:

  1. omg gray and brown? reeeeeeeeeally? have a i taught you nothing? :P i kid, i kid (mostly...)

    my favorite winter item is probably these awesome knee high sherpa lined wedge boots. i haven't busted them out yet, but soon. soooon....

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails