Friday, October 22, 2010

It's Time for Crafty Challenge #3

This Crafty Challenge was a little delayed thanks to my new hectic new schedule, but we're finally here! :)

I hope you got a chance to complete your projects! If not, no worries. I'll be posting another challenge theme in a couple of weeks, so you can join then!

Crafty Challenge #3 had the theme of "Someday you will ache like I ache"

The challenge is to create your interpretation of that theme using any crafty medium of your choice. If you have an entry, post a blog, put it on flickr, or add it to your facebook. Then copy the link to your entry and paste it into the linky tool below. If you need more explanation, just give a shout! :) Be sure to check out the rest of the entries posted and comment feel like it :)

This is my entry. I chose a monochromatic theme to portray the mood. I used polymer clay, liquid polymer and some red paint.



4 comments:

  1. I love this idea - I found you through Kelli @ Bug Miscellany - I will be looking for your next challenge : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. did i somehow neglect to mention how cute your little chick turned out?! i KNOW i said it (but maybe it seems it was only in mah head).

    So yeah, it's awesome! your skillz at poly clay just astound me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks everyone! I hope more people can enter next time. I know I always forget till the last minute :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails