Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Let's play tag!

The lovely Miss Kelli of { bug miscellany } has offered up a game of tag on her blog. This is my turn in giving answers to her following questions...

1. What is your theme song?


Right now, I think it would be Jason Mraz's "A Beautiful Mess". (song with lyrics in the video below)



2. Where is it you are dying to visit?


Italy! More specifically, the Amalfi Coast. But I want to wait till I'm a better photographer ;)

3. If you were a cupcake, what flavor would you be? 


Little Miss Sunshine! Moist lemon cake is topped with smooth and creamy raspberry buttercream frosting, sprinkled with a bit of lemon and raspberry sugar and topped with a candied lemon slice.




4. If you had an arch nemisis, what would his/her name be?
 Procrastination Pete! He gets me EVERY TIME!

5. If you could live as any fictional character, which would it be?  Why?



Winnie the Pooh! He's fat and he doesn't care. He's kind to everyone. He gets to eat all the honey he wants. And he has very dear friends who care about him. What's not to love?!












Go check out Kelli's blog to see her answers and more!

2 comments:

  1. love your answers! i think procrastination pete has been visiting me too. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love Winnie the Pooh! He's so lovable, isn't he?

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails