Tuesday, October 12, 2010

No Dogs Allowed?!?!

So I started my new job last Thursday. It's basically doing all the same stuff and working with some of the same people I've worked with for years. However, we are no longer in a small, independent office. Now we've gone completely corporate!

The company I work for now is quite huge. It's full of policies and procedures and there's a lot of "Nope;  not allowed! Not ever! Don't even think about it!" stuff. And I'm back to "Office casual"...no more tshirts/jeans/sneakers (my daily uniform!) except on Fridays.  I really don't do well in heels ;) The new commute also sucks donkey balls! Dang it!

However, there are a lot of perks. Including medical coverage (finally) and 401k options. But the worst change of all is the fact that I can no longer bring my mom's dog, Ui, to work with me. She was the best little office mascot :)

So since I haven't had much time for blogging lately (and we're not allowed on social media sites at work) I'm dedicating this post to my office pooch....(these pics were all taken at work)

Miss you, Ui! Luckily, I get to see you when I get home! :)





{she has a treat in her mouth}

{this dress is WAY tighter on her now--chubbs!}





{how could you not take me with you?!?!}
{p.s. that yellow, fuzzy thing is her favorite sleeping bag}

6 comments:

  1. awww. poor Ui, love the name by the way. & i love the 3rd & 4th photos! sorry you had to go corporate. i'll make sure to wear comfy shoes in your memory ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what an adorable dog! Congratulations on your new job. I can definitely see why you'll miss having your canine friend in the office with you though, she is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. boooo for no more Ui-grams! she'd really shake things up over there. i can just picture her wandering around, popping into HR to demand more treats, maybe napping in the midst of the quiet thrum of 20 underwriters typing away....

    viva la Ui!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the congrats! still getting settled in..can't wait for the craziness to calm down!

    I guess the one good thing about no doggy on my desk...no doggy hair in my keyboards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ui looks adorable in those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh what a cutie:)...Congrats,sweetie on the job:)...
    Kisses and have a great day

    Ps: I am hosting a sweet GIVEAWAY today :) Hope you will join in :)!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails