Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Please Vote for my Pic!

I've entered another pic into the latest Hipstamatic contest and I could really use your votes! The contest ends tomorrow (10/6)!

This time the theme was "Fashionista". So I took a pic of Ui in her favorite tight dressed. I think my favorite part of it is the title - Harajuku Grrrl :) hehe

You can vote twice - once by tweeting about it and once by clicking "like" on the voting page.

If you want to tweet it, just post a tweet with the following:
Please vote for Harajuku Grrrl at http://hpstm.tc/ym4 via


"Harajuku Grrrl"


And be sure to tell your friends! Unfortunately, the top vote getters are how you get to the top. Hipstamatic doesn't choose winners based on the actual photos - unless they're doing special categories. :( Bummers.  Thanks in advance for your votes!!!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh that is such a sweet photo..I am off to vote:)
    Hugs

    ps: I am hosting a really sweet GIVEAWAY, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails