Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Uh Oh Spaghetti-Os!

So guess what this Little Gray Fox hasn't done yet --- that's right! I haven't even STARTED my Crafty Challenge project! Are you guys finished? Is anyone working on theirs? Would you like more time? Would you like to join in? Here's your chance!

I'm going to E-X-T-E-N-D the Crafty Challenge deadline for another week! :) Hooray???  The new deadline will be Friday, October 22nd. To get the details of the challenge theme, go HERE. And good luck! I will be getting my butt in gear this week, I swear!!!

By the way, it's a lovely, sunny week here in Seattle. But the rain is a'comin'! Do you have your raincoat?

4 comments:

  1. oh good! i want to enter this one fo sho.

    loving that rain coat. adorable photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah sweet cause i totes didnt start mine either. um your doogie has the cutes outfits and photos EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIGURES! the one time i actually get mine done ahead of time. :P

    UI! does she have matching boots?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh good! Ana, please do join in! Hopefully the extra week will give you plenty of time :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails