Monday, October 25, 2010

What's new - listing update

I just wanted to share a few of my newest listings added to my Etsy shop. I've loved working on embroidery hoops, lately. They're small and cute and make great wall art.

The chocolate deer
This made it to Etsy's front page on Sunday...and it sold! I'll definitely be making more!

Pretty, pretty peacock
(I'll soon be listing prints of some peacock photos I took!)

 The chocolate fox






Do you Groupon? Usually, I'm not impressed by what's offered. But I couldn't resist my latest Groupon purchase -- boot camp workouts! Now I gotta get my toe to heal up so I can get whipped into shape!

5 comments:

  1. YES i groupon - just got the Bath and Body one today - and i get resturants ALL the time!!!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika

    PS - love for you to stop by and
    *Enter Camille Beckman Luxury Give-Away Here*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fox is stunning - you are so clever! Debs www.debs102.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much!

    @Erika ..i bought one a few months ago for trapeze classes! Can't wait till my toe heals so I can finally use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you bet your behind we roasted our seeds! i tried not to eat ALL of them at work today. :P

    too bad we don't have our super sneaky delivery system anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your embroidery is gorgeous! Glad I stumbled upon your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails