Tuesday, November 9, 2010

7 things and an award

Recently, I was given the Versatile Blogger award by erban (one of my favorite bloggers- you should check out her cute pooches!). *Edit- and Kelli @ { bug miscellany } passed it on to me, too!*

In accepting the award, I need to share 7 random things about myself. So here goes:

1.  Elephants are my favorite animal. I used to collect a lot of elephant things (starting with stuffed animals when I was a kid). But I try not to have clutter, now, so my collection is narrowed down to 10 of my favorite elephants. Including 2 banks given to me when I was 4 years old.

2.  I hate mushrooms. Hate 'em. Won't eat 'em. Hate the smell and the texture. Although, people keep telling me I need to try truffles. The more expensive, the better the taste? I'm not buying it!

3.  I've never been to Europe but I really want to go...

4. I can't travel on an airplane until I have surgery on my ear. Years of issues with it (had a hole in my eardrum when I was very young and many infections) have caused it to be hypersensitive to pressure. A couple years ago the doc told me if I take a plane, my ear drum might rupture. Ouch.

5.  I love watching South Park. I know the humor is crude but it's also very relevant and smart when you think about it. I just think it's hilarious.

6.  I never want to get married or have children. I've felt this way since I was a kid, so I'm sure that won't change (I HOPE it won't!). And luckily, my boypiece feels exactly the same way.

7.  I can't do a cartwheel. I really want to know how. Maybe one day someone can teach me. ;)

And now it's time to pass the award onto 7 blogs I recently started following and enjoy!

1. A Bird out of Water
2. A Fabulous Fete
3. My Thread of Thought
4. Oh the Cuteness!
5. On the Wings of a Dove
6. This Free Bird
7. Zombie Hand Productions




To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:

1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you’ve recently discovered and enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

5 comments:

  1. love hearing about u!!!

    PS - want FREE art? - come 1 come all and *JOIN PHOTOgraphy Give-Away * .. if you interested of course!

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun 7 things! :D i love south park too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. another mushroom hater! oh well, more for meee!

    :P

    if i could figure out how one 'teaches' a cartwheel, i would. is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks dear:) that's so fun! can't wait to share some facts on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love elephants too!

    Sucks about your ear drum! Although I prefer car and train travel to planes any day!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails