Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Snowing in November!

{via}
Hooray? It sure is pretty. But I can only enjoy it for so long before I start thinking about how awful it's going to make my already frustrating commute to work! Yuck!

Usually, if we see snow around here, it's after Christmas. Sometimes we get it right before. Rarely do we get it in November. It's more common to see it in March or April! So waking up to it this morning, even thought the weather report has been warning about it, was a bit of a surprise.

I'm going to try to enjoy the beauty of the falling flakes for the rest of the day. And I'll worry about the traffic snarls it will cause, later. So here are a few snow-related treasuries to enjoy along with it!


How's the weather in your area?

5 comments:

  1. Brrrrrr...cold here too, but only a few flurries so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't stick! Supposed to snow tomorrow, too, though. So you never know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get some snow today...Its raining here today:) Kisses, my dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm pouting about the snow, at least while i'm at work stressing over how long it's goign to take me to drive home.

    when i'm at home, i think it's lovely! my kittens are enjoying watching it fall. they have NO IDEA what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The news said it's the coldest November weather in 25 years! I'm guessing since a little rain turns my commute into 2 hours, the snow will be even worse! Soooo not looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails