Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some quick and cool things

Here's some random bits from this week.

Pencil vs Camera -- I was searching for desktop backgrounds on Flickr when I came across the page for Ben Heine. Such a cool concept!!

This awesome video of the band "Atomic Tom" playing live on a subway using only their iPhone apps as musical instruments! haha



I'm addicted to Scrabble. So when I saw Scrabble Flash I got excited!
Its just such a great concept! Gotta love technology :)

This week (today) also brings some celebration. My niece is turning 17 today. SEVENTEEN!!! It's just so crazy! It seems like only yesterday that she was turning 5 when we lived in Hawaii. She's still just a little kid to me with her whole life ahead of her. Happy Birthday, Elena. Enjoy it..don't rush it. The time will soon be flying by!


I'm a candy junkie! My favorite candy is Swedish Fish...the original small, red ones.
I don't really care for the texture of the large ones.

5 comments:

  1. My boyfriend and I have been talking about that new Scrabble game for weeks - We have yet to play it but we are OBSESSED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't tell me that shouldn't be a commercial - they are totally awesome!!! BTW SCRABBLE ROCKS!!!! ...and I'm not obsessed or anything but I do have about 20 games going at once on facebook LOL!!! *must get new game*

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't that video great?!

    I'm obsessed with scrabble and words with friends on my iphone :) I have a bunch of games going at once

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails