Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Summer is Definitely Over!

The days are much colder and shorter. The frost appears on the cars in the morning now...almost time to start scraping the windows! And I've got my winter emergency kit in the car...that's when I know summer is officially over!

So somebody took advantage of the last bit of warm sunshine this weekend...Creepy Alien Cat Basket

Creepy Larry says "I love to spend my summer days at the park. I can relax for hours in my reclining beach chair and nap the day away....ahhhhh"


"...if only I had a torso"

2 comments:

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails