Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Time Out !!!


 {via}

I'm calling a time-out on myself. It's been a long week and it's only Wednesday! Work is busy..almost non-stop. And the commute home is less than desirable. So when I got home last night, I immediately changed into my loungewear, snuggled on the couch with my mutt (who was belly-up and snoring) and vegged out in front of the tv for a couple hours. Kinda let my mind shut off for a bit.

But I can't do that while I'm at work. What I can do is put my headphones in and listen to my ipod for a bit. Curious what helps get me through my busy work day? Here's one playlist I had going yesterday while doing a couple hours of data entry:


  • "Unprotected Girls" - Electric Six (if you ever get the chance to see them live - you MUST!)
  • "Tangled" - Maroon 5
  • "Back in Your Head" - Tegan and Sara
  • "Right as Rain" - Adele
  • "Always" - Rilo Kiley
  • "Relax Take it Easy" - Mika
  • "Ego" - The Sounds 
  • "Percussion Gun" - White Rabbits
  • "On Love, In Sadness" - Jason Mraz
  • "Keep it Together" - Guster
  • "Queen of Apology" - The Sounds
  • "Wasted and Ready" -  Ben Kweller
  • "Wires and Waves" - Rilo Kiley
And here's a video that I've been replaying lately...it always cracks me up. Pay attention to the guy in the blue shirt around the 1:04 minute mark. Don't you wish you could just spaz out like that sometimes?! {also, the yodeling is pretty impressive!}

3 comments:

  1. Whoa thats some crazy dancing! I wish lounging time would come sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. how many mushrooms DOES it take to get a beardy to jig like that? they remind me of the trio in "o brother where art thou?"

    great playlist. i love that mika song (it's a great work out tune too) and that jason mraz song is one of my faves.

    hope you're hanging in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree with wanting to spaz out like that sometimes. :D awesome play-list!

    ps: left you a little award: http://erban.blogspot.com/2010/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails