Monday, November 1, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

My weekend was thrown a little out of whack. Usually the boypiece and I spend our weekends together. But he got a job that took longer than expected so he worked Saturday and Sunday. Bummer :(

I also had to cancel a couple of photoshoots due to the weather. The mornings started out nice and sunny, but by the time anyone was ready to shoot, the clouds and rain rolled in.

So I spent my Saturday working on some new felt/embroidered cuffs. Hoping to add them to my winter craft show lineup...and maybe on Etsy.

I also took the chance to watch some movies: Beautiful Girls, True Romance and Shaun of the Dead. Not too bad for a lazy weekend.

I didn't go trick-or-treating or any Halloween parties this year. It was very low-key. So what did you do? Did you party? Did you go door-to-door? Did you hand out candy? Feel free to post links to your Halloween posts in the comments below...especially if they include costume pics! :)

1 comment:

  1. we went out saterday - and then MAJOR recooping Sunday - i had my parents had out candy for me - i didn't make it home till late Sunday .. it was FUNNNNNNNN weekend tho!

    PS - PLEASE come one come all and
    *Enter Camille Beckman Luxury Give-Away Here*

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails