Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hi and Bye!

I feel like I'm running in and out of here so quickly! I haven't had enough time to read through all my favorite blogs AND comment! Right now, my boypiece is going thru some drama with his landlord and broken pipes. So he's been crashing at my place till it gets fixed. But it's also a lot of back and forth with the landlord dragging his feet. Ugh. I just want it to get done so we can all get back to our normal lives!

Anyway, I'm trying my best to get on here and do some updating to my Etsy shop. Last week, I quickly added a few ornaments and a brooch


Last night, I added these acorn ornaments...

Tonight, I'm hoping to add a headband or two


But I also really need to redo some photos and finish a few projects so I can get them online, too!  This weekend, I'm heading to the Urban Craft Uprising craft show. I hope to get a lot of xmas shopping done there! And maybe it'll inspire me to get my butt in gear with the Etsy store! *Sigh*  Anyone have a few extra days you want to loan me? =P 

3 comments:

  1. Okay, You are genius! I bought the same type of felt that you used for the top of your acorns but I had no idea what to use it for. So I love what you did with it. It looks so great. Love the faux ornaments too. Perfect for a kitty cat home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have now decided I don't get called a genius often enough! ;) thanks! I think it works perfectly for it! Although I haven't figured out what I'm doing with the other colors of texture felt... They have different patterns too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those acorn ornaments are so adorable:) Wish you a great Monday,sweetie...I totally adore your stuff

    ReplyDelete

Comment ♥ is much appreciated! I ♥ your feedback and just knowing someone is out there reading my little blog! Thanks for your support! If you have your own blog, feel free to leave a link in your comment so I can check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails